"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wasn't sure if that counted as an ethic, but you have to go with what you've got.
- "You have to go with what you've got," he said.
- "We didn't do that, so you go with what you got."
- "We'll just have to go with what we've got," he said.
- "It was supposed to be spontaneous, and uncontrolled, but we'll have to go with what we've got."
- I think we go with what we've got,' Bosch whispered.
- "We'll go out there with what we've got," Belichick said.
- But can they go with what they have got?
- We may as well go with what we've got and hope for the best.
- "We're going to go with what we got there."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.