"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cushing was still standing there, waving at him to go back.
- Will opened the door and waved at Fiona to go through.
- He waved them to go on and listened for a moment, frowning silently.
- He was in seventh place when the final green flag waved with two laps to go.
- Finally the outlaw stopped by a side passage and waved for Silence to go in ahead of him.
- Karen rolled to her side and waved for Miyuki to go first.
- I made a gesture of congratulation, but she waved at me to go away and set off back.
- Alvin waved him to go ahead, but he still looked embarrassed.
- "Leave enough warm water for me," he said, waving her to go first.
- He looked carefully in both directions, then waved to her to go ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.