"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Should I go on record with saying we don't care much for the timing of Dr. Stonehaven's death?
- So it quite clearly there's traffic going on to there that doesn't with what you're saying.
- These books were all absorbing and important works of literature-which goes without saying, or perhaps with saying, depending on the title.
- He went through a long struggle for recognition, with people saying he "didn't have the right face for film."
- The fittings went on like this for several hours one day early last July, with Gaultier saying little, as other models came and left.
- During the evening the younger contestants went out together, with Lisa saying she hadn't decided where her affections lay.
- Alas, the rematch is not going to plan, with a fifth of Labour voters saying they will support Boris.
- That goes with me saying I'm glad I came here because we've won.
- Go ahead with what you were saying.
- And it went on from there, with me not saying a word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.