"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We all went to the door with him, as though saying goodbye to a friend.
- Officials said that the group had never gone on record as saying there should be absolutely no guns in schools.
- "I would like to see the dome before going on record as saying we don't need it," he said.
- I'd just like to go on record as saying that you don't know what you're missing.
- I'll go on record as saying that you are probably the best naval officer I have ever met.
- Bremner has gone on record as saying he believes the team can win within its first year.
- "I would go so far as saying that I agree this was a good killing."
- I will actually go on record as saying that.
- Geneticists, too, have gone on record as saying that race has no biological significance.
- Goodwin went so far as saying that the location "was perfect" for them to shoot in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.