"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jesus instructed them to go and tell his disciples that he was risen from the dead.
- He instructed me to go to a public telephone and call him on an 'emergency' number be had previously provided.
- When they complain, she instructs them to go home and read the book.
- She calls Axel and he instructs her to go to his father's old house.
- He instructs her to go to the city of Garrison.
- "He instructed me to go through the passage and bar the rear door."
- It instructed her to go to a small public library nearby and look up a certain book on Indian history.
- Bryan instructs her to go to the nearest room and hide under a bed.
- How was your wife instructed to go to the Harmon home tonight?
- She instructs him to go to Mass and pray for a cure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.