"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked around him but couldn't tell which way to go.
- If they won't come here, tell them to go home and stay inside.
- Three at least by the time she told me to go behind the door.
- I wanted to turn the thing off and tell him to go play outside.
- Every now and then, people tell him to go away.
- Finally, he told them to go back on watch and let him know if they saw anything.
- Here is the way I will tell you to go.
- After an hour and a half they came to tell her to go down.
- You told him not to go in the first place.
- He could move more quickly, so I told him to go ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.