"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He motioned for her to go ahead, that everything was okay.
- When they got to the door, the creature motioned them to go first.
- He was motioning for me to go back to the flight area.
- The doctor motioned for the boy to go and wait at the far end of the room.
- He motioned to her to go back inside the cloth thing.
- The mother motioned him to go with a shake of her head.
- "We probably are," Blue said, but he motioned for her to go on ahead of him.
- He opened the door wide and motioned for her to go inside.
- The women motioned him to go away and leave them alone, they had urgent work to do.
- Now it seemed to be motioning for her to go toward the window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.