"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mark went to his son's room to tell him to hang up and go to bed.
- Tell her to drop whatever she's doing and go with you.
- Bill told me to turn off the lights and go back to work.
- Don't tell me to forget about it and go to sleep.
- He shows me that, until they tell you to pack up and go home, keep going.
- "He told me to take it easy and go along with them."
- Were they about to tell him to take the fleet and go?
- Tell him to shut off the computer and go to bed.
- "She done already told me to shut up or go home."
- I tell to him to please rest them on the ground and go.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.