"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What would have been the point had it all gone swimmingly?
- Which doesn't mean that everything goes swimmingly all the time.
- "Things were going swimmingly until the economy turned and we had taken on too much overhead."
- Obviously if business goes really swimmingly then it may be easier to, I'm not sure.
- He's not going to give up just because things haven't gone swimmingly.
- Today in south London, all five insist that everything is going swimmingly.
- The entertainment for the evening had gone swimmingly, if Kirk said so himself.
- So far all had gone swimmingly, but now we come to the snags.
- Everything had been going swimmingly only a moment before.
- Harry rated a single room and did not seem to mind the smell, so all went swimmingly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.