"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He goes on talking at me, but I can understand only about one word in three.
- There seemed nothing more to say, but I wanted us to go on talking.
- There was something going on that they weren't talking about.
- He seemed to consider for a moment whether or not to go on talking.
- He went on talking while I tried to figure out what it meant.
- I let him go on talking, trying to get the other thing out of my mind.
- He didn't really want to go on talking to me, but I wasn't willing to let him stop.
- We just went right on talking like he wasn't even there.
- How much longer do we have to go on talking about it?
- Then he went on talking before father had time to say a word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.