"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Goes without saying I wouldn't do it on my own.
- That he did as the old man told him goes without saying.
- That went without saying, and the fact was significant in itself.
- We need to be gone by then went without saying.
- "You had no right going behind my back to him without ever saying a word to me."
- Then he turned and went outside without saying a word.
- The idea that America can and should be involved in the rest of the world goes without saying.
- I turned away from the look in her eyes and went out of the room without saying anything more.
- That the art will be very good goes without saying.
- Went but an hour ago, without saying by your leave.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.