"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The budget largely goes to pay 135,000 workers, including about 58,000 in the security services.
- I would say, though, that it is going largely as he expected.
- In recent decades, it has largely gone out of use.
- By the time they did, the trail had largely gone cold.
- And when they reach their full value, "we are largely gone."
- The legislators are largely gone, but there is still much to be done.
- "We are largely on track with our projections going forward."
- This had, however, largely gone unnoticed by the Western media since 1999.
- While backups are now largely gone, not everything is the same.
- The factories, the bars and the way of life are largely gone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.