"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was almost entirely gone, which is what I would be in the same situation.
- The track was entirely gone, and if the old John house had been very far away they could never have found it.
- Next morning it is gone entirely, and the world has returned.
- The driver's door and most of the front end were gone entirely.
- Sight and sound of them was gone entirely, as though they had never been.
- In some cases, individuals can avoid going into the hospital entirely.
- That's fine and good, but it's no reason you should go out of business entirely.
- But few students want mom and dad to let go entirely.
- But the other money usually goes entirely to the bank whose machine was used.
- The same piece had gone entirely through the opposite wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.