"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Blade went along with him partly because of this.
- He went into medicine partly because of his illness during high school.
- One loan, for $7,000 in the 1990s, went partly to upgrade her first salon.
- Many of them went only partly for the money.
- Then the Colonel went to the auction partly to alibi himself.
- A cake sale and a book blitz are held annually, with the proceeds partly going to a charity.
- A truck, mixed in the traffic, went partly out of control.
- Well, I go partly for my health, partly to familiarize myself with the road.
- The water went all down his front and partly on her.
- We went partly through embarrassment, I think; Paul had been too nakedly honest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.