"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They went totally out of step with the art world.
- Otherwise, the lower half of his body was totally gone.
- New York names have not gone totally out of style.
- They are totally going to not sit next to her at lunch.
- The last of the sun had gone totally behind the clouds.
- Most everything is totally gone except for the old ships.
- Everyone assumed I was totally going along with "information management."
- "This went totally by the book," one senior government official said.
- They are not totally gone until the first frost, which is usually in October.
- The dog jerked at the impact, then went totally still.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.