"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the summer, we went all over Europe to taste beautiful restaurants.
- He was all right as the English go, but you never knew where you were with him.
- Now they're trying to do a schedule flying to Japan, going all over the world to play.
- "We're most unlikely to meet again; I go all over the place."
- I think you'd all better go to bed now.
- "But why did these component robots go all over the world?"
- They went all over the country in the next two years, staying ten days at each little town.
- "And you think going on a hike of three or four hundred miles all by yourself isn't dangerous?"
- When his brother had cancer he went all over the place trying to save him.
- I should think we'd all better go to bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.