"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I felt like the first little while, things were going pretty good, and then they kind of fell off.
- It's hard to deal with even if it goes good.
- "Why have any bad thoughts now when everything is going good."
- But when guys are going good, everything seems just right.
- If you figure the evening's not going so good, make it go better.
- But when things didn't go so good, he found it more difficult.
- She could make out the window, because the fire was going good.
- Everything's going good and we've got the best guys here you ever would want to meet.
- Like all of us, when you're going good, you don't want to start talking about it too much.
- Now, if one was going real good Larry knew how to keep him in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.