"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I went out full, but the Lord has brought me back empty.
- It's only places like Red that go full on all the time.
- Once again, his eyes went strange and full of otherness.
- For $20 they can go away happy and full.
- You leave the range of the field and the governor will go full on, no warning, immediate convulsions.
- The count went full, and the Mets seemed ready to continue the rally.
- "Hopefully, by the end of the week I'll start to get involved in the practices and then go full out next week," he said.
- It was a close pitch to take, but it ran just outside and the count went full.
- So my Mama called it, and tonight it has gone full without her.
- For the first time in sixty-two years it has gone full without her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.