"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Paul gently encourages her to receive the treatment that she needs.
- Those who cared for Michael gently encouraged him to accept his toys and belongings again.
- So gently encourage your friend with depression to get out more.
- In this way you can gently encourage people to behave in certain ways which determine the character and quality of the community.
- He took Cassi's hand and gently encouraged her to sit down.
- Have others remind you or gently encourage you to take the medicine.
- Gently encourage children to discuss how they feel about themselves after a breakup.
- Talk to the person and gently encourage him or her to do things and see people.
- The doctor gently encourages his patient to take the medicine.
- 'Then now's a good chance to break yourself of it,' he encouraged gently.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.