"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The city could also encourage activities like university research and technology.
- At the same time, parents must encourage physical activity outside the schools.
- The other key to helping children control their weight is to encourage physical activity.
- And one of the reasons to cut marginal rates is to encourage economic activity.
- They have also encouraged new activities in the area such as fishing and hiking.
- "It's like a better party, and it encourages more activity."
- The idea is to encourage economic activity and create desperately needed jobs while building up a national retirement system.
- There is no question that it will encourage sexual activity.
- We need far more effective policies on small businesses to encourage employment and greater economic activity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.