"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Disengaged cliques did not encourage engagement "in much of anything, including drinking."
- The event was meant to encourage civic engagement.
- Community blogs also provide a service to organizations that encourage civic engagement.
- That may ultimately provide some indication of how scientific instruction might be re-centered to encourage female engagement.
- The focus of counselling with older people should be to encourage continued engagement in the processes of socialization.
- He also encourages civic engagement and youth leadership on important social issues during his appearances at Laureate university campuses.
- She also helped to encourage engagement by advocacy and community stakeholders.
- A follow-up institute supported model programs that encouraged religious engagement on several campuses.
- Neo-Ottomanist foreign policy encourages increased engagement in these regions as part of Turkey's growing regional influence.
- Common sense suggests we should go further to encourage such engagement, and the Constitution requires an equal chance for all to participate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.