"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is perhaps best known today for his efforts to encourage Buddhism.
- Recently there has been an effort to encourage people to consider other sources of water.
- There has never been any effort to encourage Asians to become involved in the team sports world.
- Do make the effort to encourage openness in your family.
- The other school was the focus of a concerted effort to encourage the children to watch less television.
- But in general young designers seemed pleased at the new efforts to encourage their work.
- And most Kurds appeared to make no effort to encourage them to leave.
- Please make every effort to attend and encourage your class members to come as well.
- The speech today appeared, in part, to be an effort to encourage and add to these initiatives.
- We need a sustained effort to encourage alternatives to oil.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.