"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the commission - which can provide some grants - wants to find more examples and to encourage other efforts.
- If passed, the bill could encourage further efforts to dismantle the refuge system.
- It encouraged further diplomatic efforts as part of the peace process, including the "six plus two" group and the international community.
- He used these opportunities to encourage and support local efforts for unity.
- We will encourage further creative efforts by interested governments, the public and the private sectors in support of the reform process.
- He defended the Federal role in encouraging such efforts against Republican criticism.
- I'll also encourage parallel efforts from the other nations of the economic summit.
- Rising costs are encouraging better efforts in energy, water and waste management, they say.
- Administration officials have encouraged efforts by the states to increase access to prescription drugs, especially for low-income people, the elderly and the uninsured.
- Help create five million new jobs by investing $150 billion over the next ten years to encourage private efforts to develop clean energy sources and technology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.