"dog" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The soldiers then sent a trained dog inside to look for him, the military said.
- "I'm not your trained dog to come when you call."
- Children run around the lot with the trained dogs while the men smoke and talk about jobs down the road.
- There was no effort to the dice; they rolled and sat up like trained dogs.
- A good trained dog can be of value in these circumstances.
- It just - jumped, like a trained dog, or something.
- Simply to sit like a trained dog and accept the boot?
- He came from a musical family who put on minstrel shows, and performed with a trained dog act at the age of 4.
- The boys surged forward on his command like trained dogs.
- Gyoko was like a trained dog on the scent near the kill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.