"dog" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At first they thought it was an animal, a feral dog or something.
- Feral dogs are considered a major hazard in this region.
- More likely are problem encounters with feral and domestic dogs.
- She had always been aware of feral dogs but not the cats.
- Feral dogs have been known to attack the homeless and their food supplies!
- The Indian feral dog was considered an outcast as well.
- There are an estimated 150 feral dogs living in the small canyon areas of this section.
- There is a need to have effective control measures especially of feral dog and cat populations.
- They saw nothing living but a few feral dogs that went slinking away at the sound of their approach.
- The adults have no natural predators but can fall victim to feral dogs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.