"dog" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His singing is said to "stop a rabid dog in its tracks."
- When had he ever behaved like anything but a rabid dog around her?
- A rabid dog would have enough sense to stay away from these two.
- In the summer of 1793, he was bitten by a rabid dog.
- If you're attacked by a rabid dog, you don't try to reason with it.
- So named because rabid dogs were supposed t9 be the most common then.
- On the other hand, the girl was like a rabid dog.
- Last year two people died after bites from rabid dogs.
- Well, by God, they had one rabid dog in this bunch.
- The ship jerked like a rabid dog, then started to run.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.