"dog" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Will he ever teach his new dog the old tricks?
- Soon we had a new dog, a puppy, and I liked that too.
- Think about how a new dog is going to change your life.
- At the end of the year, replace them with the newest dogs.
- This was a great way for owners to get close to the pets, and experience new dogs as they move on.
- There's talk of getting him a new dog when he's ready, which surely isn't now.
- In the end, Jo and her sister are offered a new dog.
- There was even a new dog picked out for the second term.
- Caution needs to be taken when approaching new dogs for the first time.
- I loved to watch Pete train new dogs for his act.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.