"dog" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A dead dog was also found in the house, the police said.
- The song was actually written about the author's dead dog.
- There's many a man alive no more value than a dead dog.
- Or he can throw in one dead dog too many, which is what happens here.
- Right now he couldn't remember what the occasional dead dog had been.
- When the first people left for the fields in the morning they found a dead dog on the path.
- "You've done things to your body I wouldn't to a dead dog."
- "You mean that there is another explanation of the dead dog?"
- I couldn't allow the family to drive to Manchester with a dead dog.
- She showed the emotion one might display on seeing a dead dog at the side of the road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.