"dog" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Have you been in a warm room with a wet dog?
- She shook herself like a wet dog, and the nightmares seemed to pass.
- On the sidewalk, he shakes himself like a wet dog.
- He simply shakes, like a big, wet dog, only with much more enthusiasm.
- He shook himself in his clothes like a wet dog.
- I gave myself a slow shake, like an old wet dog, and looked at her.
- John shook his head like a wet dog and grabbed Adams* shoulder.
- He said pushing the wet dog away with his foot.
- I shivered like a wet dog and turned to him.
- I hate it when wet dogs shake themselves off next to me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.