"dog" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And my hot dog might be more than they'd get all day.
- You were never too far away from a hot dog.
- After the movie, people would stop by for a hot dog.
- There she was seen with a man at a hot dog stand.
- Truth be told, how much can you do with a hot dog?
- A. To go to a movie or to get a hot dog.
- And the only place to get a hot dog will be at the ball park.
- You can only charge so much for a hot dog.
- Like it or not, to open so much as a hot dog stand in this town you had to give certain people their cut.
- When it comes to the hot dog in Chicago, less is more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.