"dog" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she turned her head quickly to look down at the small dog.
- She in turn is able to control a small dog.
- There was a small dog among the people who stood waiting.
- He was alone on the beach except for the two women and their small dog.
- The action is watched by a small dog in the corner.
- They were accompanied by several of their six children, all under age 10, and a small brown dog.
- Taking out two small black dogs, he placed them before him.
- A small dog played a very important role in every episode.
- A dead small dog that's been all dressed up and everything.
- Typically, there were about the size of a small dog.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.