"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was designed in the 1940s, without the use of a computer.
- They could learn to manipulate the technology I designed without me.
- It is difficult to design a good system without the audit in mind.
- The new publishers, he said, seem to have designed their paper without a sense of place.
- Too many things are designed without the end user in mind.
- For the first time, an entire chair had been designed in one piece, without any legs.
- Although the system was clearly designed without this notion in mind.
- We cannot permit each service to continue to design its own forces without regard to what the others are doing.
- Very few carriers have been designed or built without an island.
- It was time they stopped designing buildings without a thought for the people who had to live in them, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.