"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- High-level languages are designed independent of structure of a specific computer.
- "But it was about the most perfect machine ever designed of this type."
- In the end, however, the binding was not gold, but the handsomest that could be designed of less precious and more appropriate materials.
- Vibe Phone is the simpler, more straightforward and better designed of the two.
- They had been designed, all of these, with the luxury of triple redundancy.
- They were designed for interurban use and of American appearance with 48 seats.
- But it had been back in April when he'd designed those cards, well clear of the shadow of the past.
- Nezahualpili designed gates that would, as required by the city's needs, let much or little of the spring's water down the aqueduct.
- Sackson designed of all the games (save one) in the last four chapters.
- "These are designed first of all to be used by nonmedical personnel," Palank says.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.