"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Security should be designed into the system from the beginning.
- There is no reason why computer systems should not have these features but only if they are designed into them.
- Along with being designed into the part, they can be added to the mold.
- So these are the scenarios which have been designed into the standard.
- We need to design security into our systems right from the beginning.
- A comprehensive training program for all individuals involved in school safety should be designed and put into place.
- Either type requires holes to be designed into the board.
- Everything depends on how those actions are designed and put into practice.
- How is he able to design such extraordinary detail into those little things?
- Simpson continued to design into her 70s before she retired in 1985.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.