"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The street was designed at the end of the 19th century.
- You can design a great car at the wrong time.
- The new materials were designed for best performance at 35 bar.
- Joe's mother introduced him to design at an early age.
- These may have been designed at the same time as the church by Brooks.
- He has designed house with different styles at a range of period.
- He designed his first piece of furniture, a table, at age 25.
- The plane is designed for ten years service at a flight rate of once a week.
- It was opened on 26 November 1805, having taken around ten years to design and build at a total cost of £47,000.
- Currently, a biological research and education center has been designed at a cost of $3.2 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.