"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Assessment is designed before lesson planning, so that instruction drives students toward exactly what they need to know.
- Anything designed before the Clinton administration will work, although the closer to the Nixon years, the better.
- Because she was designed human, before Nessus made her something else.
- His father who had tried to force him into a pattern designed before Surak's birth.
- A number of new fighter and bomber aircraft were being designed in the years before the war.
- (It was designed, like all others shown last week, before the rush of events).
- This from the man who had designed and patented the jet engine almost ten years before the war began!
- The device was designed before those shootings and reached the market last month.
- The building was the last designed by Johnson before his death.
- The building was designed several years before the 1970s energy crisis, and the facade system does not manage heat at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.