"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Designed to last half a century, the bridge is 47 years old.
- She then designed a table with a top similar in shape to a window.
- All the new homes will be designed and built to high standards.
- The show looks as if it had been designed to tour.
- Any decision is designed to be met with a "yes" or agreement.
- Each unit was designed to "hot" start within 20 or 30 minutes.
- The building was designed and built for the Commonwealth government over the period 1970 to 1974.
- The problem the warnings are designed to address is serious.
- The tests were designed to grade a student on their ability.
- It was designed to shelter federal government officials in the central region.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.