"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Quickly, he washed his face, hands, and arms, then splashed cold water on his sweaty chest.
- Sawdust stuck to my sweaty chest and arms.
- I should have gone to him, hugged his sweaty chest, told him he was a giant.
- She grinned and shoved his sweaty chest.
- "She's got a sweaty chest right now," shouted a woman, "covering up like that."
- O'Donnell set his sights on the sweaty green chest and tightened his finger around the trigger.
- He hugged my neck, pressed me to his sweaty chest, pushed me away, and disappeared into the next stall.
- He leaned up against her, flattening her against the wall with his broad, sweaty chest.
- Perrin's shirt clung to his sweaty chest, and the unnatural heat sent more sliding down her face, but Faile shivered.
- She lifted herself up to look at Blade, her nipples brushing his now sweaty chest, and smiled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.