"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1938 Morton was stabbed by a friend of the owner and suffered wounds to the head and chest.
- He also suffered shrapnel wounds to his face and chest.
- He suffered injuries to his head and chest and died instantly.
- He suffered severe wounds to his abdomen, chest, face and hands.
- Her 25-year-old daughter suffered burns to her face and chest.
- Ms. Khaddouri suffered eight bullet wounds to her face and chest, he said.
- He'd suffered wounds to his head and chest.
- The medical examiner said she suffered wounds to the face, neck, chest, arms and hands.
- He was thrown out of the car and suffered massive injuries to his head, chest and legs.
- He suffered trauma to his brain, chest and lungs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.