"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even when I was a young girl, they only looked at my chest, not my face.
- And I couldn't help wondering, how many of them were looking at her chest?
- He slid the blanket down and looked at her chest.
- He opened the shirt the French doctor had given him and looked at his chest.
- Then he opened the child's soiled clothes and looked at his chest.
- It was all he could do not to look at her chest.
- She found herself looking at his chest rather than his face.
- But no, she was really looking at his chest and arms.
- I looked at my chest but of course saw nothing.
- I could just feel him trying not to look at my chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.