"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I echoed, lifting my face from his chest to stare up at him with a smile.
- Lifting her head from his chest, she fixed him with glistening eyes.
- After a few minutes more, Henry lifts his head from the old man's straining chest.
- Daniel smiled, feeling as though a weight had been lifted from his chest.
- He lifted her hand from his chest and kissed it.
- Her head lifted from his chest, and she glanced toward the sky.
- Then, suddenly, the man paused, and for some reason lifted his weight from her chest.
- She sighed, trying to lift a heavy sadness from her chest.
- Mercedes lifted her head from his chest and stared up at him.
- He lifted his head from her chest and looked at her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.