"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the floor of the boat tore loose, he hopped out and put it back together while standing chest deep in the water.
- Men stood chest deep in muddy water.
- He held on to a rope for over an hour, standing chest deep in the sea, under continuous enemy fire.
- Homer stopped floating; he let his feet touch the bottom and he stood chest deep in the pool, looking at Candy.
- Though he stood less than chest high, there was something imposing in the gnome's stance.
- He stands, chest forward, with his arms at his side.
- The elf stood straight and tall, head back, chest out proudly.
- Stacks of cardboard boxes stood chest high on both sides of each door.
- The two men stood chest to chest, staring into each other's eyes.
- He found himself standing chest deep in a small field of grain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.