"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A slight panic rose in Tobin's chest and he looked away.
- He felt a tiny bubble of fear rising in his chest with the knowledge.
- He felt the excitement rising in his chest and had to work to keep himself from grinning.
- Immediately, Brim felt the old fear of dancing suddenly rise in his chest.
- Pain rose in her chest as she heard her father's words.
- Smiling once again, he could feel a swell of peace rising in his chest.
- He could not speak for the feelings that rose in his chest.
- The old fear began to rise in her chest, making her own breathing difficult.
- Randy's voice cut through the panic rising in her chest.
- Pressure rose in Morn's chest like the approach of a gale.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.