"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The couple wanted to save money so they could eventually buy a place.
- Both men believe the firm will eventually buy a company that he can run.
- The town eventually bought the entire property, and, in 1982, the park was opened to the public.
- He eventually bought the property and lived there for 33 years.
- The private company which eventually bought the building immediately sold it for $1.25 million.
- After the success of the game, they eventually bought him a couch to pass out on.
- They wanted to save enough to rent an apartment and eventually buy one.
- She and another woman working there eventually bought the shop from the owner.
- The baby in a family of five siblings, she eventually bought a house and lived there with her mother, who is 75.
- He fell in love with the owner's daughter; they married, and eventually bought the house from her parents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.