"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- None of the works in the show was bought originally as a "museum picture."
- You had originally bought the plans through a financial adviser.
- He originally bought shares in June 1998 at $14.11; his average cost has been $35.84.
- Officials in the attorney general's office said he had originally bought the shares for about $1 each.
- He originally bought the mansion for $895,000 in the early part of the decade.
- Yahoo originally bought the company eight years ago for $445m.
- He originally bought shares in April 2000 and has paid $18 a share, on average.
- They originally bought shares in May 2000 and have paid $27.38, on average, for the entire position; the stock is now at $33.74.
- The land was originally bought by the State for the construction of the dam.
- The managers originally bought the stock at $27.69 in December 1998.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.