"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was published by Harmony Books in the United States.
- He also wrote a popular history, "When Brooklyn Was the World, 1920-1957," published in 1986 by Harmony Books.
- Harmony Books published the first Hitchhiker's novel as a hardback in October 1980.
- "Behind Enemy Lines" was published by Harmony Books.
- Peter Guzzardi, the editorial director of Harmony Books, said that many science and business books sell better if they are shorter.
- Orem also wrote theory books, including 1919's Harmony Book for Beginners, and compiled nine books of musical exercises.
- There are also several examples in the 'Harmony Book of Machine Knitting Stitches'.
- Martin Amis's novel "Night Train" will be published next month by Harmony Books.
- Published by Harmony Books, the book is a cult classic of media studies and was eventually translated into five languages.
- One of the main authors involved with Harmony Books is Deepak Chopra.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.