"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This book should appeal to two entirely different sets of readers.
- These books appeal to the worst instincts of the mass mind.
- Others wondered whether a book by an editor, even a celebrity among editors, would appeal to the general public.
- Hopefully, this book will not appeal just to political players, but to the voters as well.
- We thought the book would appeal to military people, the military-industrial complex.
- At the same time the book would also appeal to people trying to find their place in the world.
- How many new books that you love would be equally appealing to your mother?
- The book will appeal to the growing number of professionals and students whose work brings them into contact with farming.
- They concede that the book will probably appeal most to those who already know and love the state.
- Still, parents will probably find the book, and especially its message, appealing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.