"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The impact of this is reflected in his 1999 book on 9 Star Ki or Chinese astrology, Lassalle's in-depth personal treatment of the subject.
- The author's despair and disappointment was reflected in his second book, Joaquin et al., the next year.
- His mental state of cultural conflicts, struggling and changes reflected in his book specifically and delicately.
- Developments from a hero's own title (such as the new costume temporarily adopted by Superman) were reflected in the League's comic book, however.
- Scholars of religion speculate on how the tumultuous history of the ancient Jews is reflected in their holiest book.
- This was reflected in Russian author Victor Pelevin's book "Generation P".
- His talk reflected the views in his latest book, "A Kinder World for Our Children," which is to be published by Pocket Books this fall.
- This is reflected in his book "Our Wandering Continents".
- You have a great love of these islands and this is clearly reflected in your new book The Cycladic Spirit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.