"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She opened a drawer and pulled out a composition book.
- Jenny looked down at the composition book and checked the date.
- Jack closed the salt-and-pepper composition book he used to record notes on the team's practice.
- He had filled a worn composition book with poems, essays, and stories during the camping.
- Pulling out an old composition book, he gave it a try.
- One said her niece's similarly daunting list of supplies included four composition books.
- He and she had been monitors together of the composition books for one term.
- Another is why I am writing in this composition book.
- A 10-year-old wants him to sign his composition book for school, which he does.
- Besides the binoculars, the only other favor will be plain composition books, which I just might personalize by writing each child's name on the front.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.