"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The best way of displaying books for sale is to put them on bookshelves.
- Just three years ago, he could have never displayed such books, he said.
- The historical society displays books, artifacts and mementoes from Oregon's early days.
- The museum also displays current books, which can be purchased.
- There is a car show, and locals display Dean photographs and books.
- The bookcase, which is left open, displays decorative brass, antique books and plants.
- It displays pictures, books, and furniture from the 19th century Laredo area.
- "But most people understand that our decision to display books is not an endorsement of the Iranian Government," he added.
- Q. I'd like to put up shelves to display books and hide paperwork.
- But I know that they will look for any book you need and happily display books you find.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.